Mobile Printing - Short instructions
Download the file for printing at webprint.tampere3.fi
- Sign in with your TAMK username.
- Use the Browse button to select the file you want to print and press Next.
- Once the file has been printed, you will receive a notification and the job Status is Printed. (This means that the job has been printed in the SecurePrint queue waiting for release.)
For more detailed instructions on printing, see the link.
- Use your TAMK email address to send the attachment
- Send the attachment to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject or covering note are not needed
- Collect the work from any of TAMK's multifunction devices
Charging takes place in the same way as when printing from TAMK computers
- Charging of mobile printing is based on using your TAMK email address.
- Charging for coloured and black and white pages is based on the number of pages printed. The same work may include both black and white and coloured pages.
Supported file types
- Microsoft Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, and pptx
- OpenOffice: odt, ods, and odp
- Others: pdf, html, htm, gif, png, jpg, rtf, and txt
- All file types are not supported.
- Printing settings cannot be changed by the user.
Miikka Tahkokorpi, email@example.com
03 245 2000